Business Owner Planning
Being a business owner is not only a full-time job, it's a lifestyle choice. And it is not surprising that most business owners have an innate fear of relinquishing control in the most meaningful aspects of their lives - their business, their family and their finances.
As a Business Intelligence Institute Specialist, Regina brings expertise to the unique planning circumstances that face every business owner at every stage of their business development process.
It is our goal to simplify the process and we are your advocate to get your planning work done, so that you can focus on what you do best – running and growing your business! Below is a short list of business owner needs we can help you with:
- Solvency Analysis: Where the business is today
- Business Partnership Assessment and Goals
- Buy or Sell Analysis
- Continuation and Succession Planning
- Key Player Contingencies and Golden Handcuff Strategies
- Benefits and Tax Strategy Planning
- Personal Economic Impact Assessment
- Family Business Viability Plans