Have you thought about an exit strategy for your business?
Between the emotional ties and time consuming daily management, even the most successful business owners have difficulties creating a thorough succession plan that will financially benefit them and their family in the future.
As a business owner, you are faced with many serious questions such as:
- What is my business worth?
- Do I need a buy/sell agreement, and if I have one - does it do what it is supposed to do?
- Will I keep the business in the family?
- Will I be able to retire with confidence?
- What does my exit strategy look like, and how will it impact my taxes and estate?
Through our Business Intelligence Institute We will take you through a defined planning process, which includes determining your emotional and financial readiness relative to your business. The results and our process will help you answer these and many more difficult questions and help design a succession strategy that gives you piece of mind, and also prepares you and your family for success even after you eventually sell or transfer your business.
Click this link The Business Exit Readiness Index™ (BERI), survey to learn more, and we will contact you with the results.